Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tissue Paper Pom Poms

My niece is here for a few days this week, and then again at the end of the month. I figured it was a great way to start on the craftiness for the girls birthday party. Of course, it is a lot of DIY stuff.

The party is not until the end of Sept - but I have a bunch of stuff that I am making - so I figured I could start early.

So, tonight we started making the tissue paper pom poms. I think they look ok. Much better from "far away" than up close. Now, I only have to make a million more. :)

I can't wait to show all the decorations, etc that I have planned for the party.

Oh - pom poms are really easy to make. I used 10 sheets, but probably could have used more. Just fold it accordian style, tie it in the middle, cut the ends in a point or curve, then pull apart each layer. Easy Peasy.



1 comment:

Jackie said...

Excited to see the pom poms for the party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...