Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kids Clothing Weekly Challenge - Day 6&7

I have to say - day 6 & 7 of the KCWC are really boring. I love making these skirts, and I LOVE this print (same as the bonnet). I actually *mostly* made both of these skirts a few weeks ago. All except the the elastic was done.

So, my day 6&7 sewing was adding the elastic and doing some minor hand sewing.

I seriously love this print, I will have to go back and see if I can get some more. I would love to make some shorts or something else super cute. Might work out well since the girls' b-day party theme will be butterflies. And, NO - I am not thinking that far in advance. We had to cancel Cora's party since I was on bedrest - so we are having a combined party with the same theme as we planned for Cora.

I have lots of new ideas for the party - guess you will just have to wait until Sept :)

So, until I can get Cora to wear these (and better weather) - here is a pic of the two skirts.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...