Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kids Clothing Week Challenge (KCWC) - Day 2



Today is day 2 of the KCWC. I actually made day two yesterday, but I will save that post for tomorrow.

Today I made new capris for Cora with a matching appliqued top. I bought this fabric not too long ago and LOVE it. It is so bright and cheery (is that a word?). I made a skirt for my niece and really wanted to keep it for Cora. No worries, I bought TONS of it. I will probably make a dress for Elsie with the same fabric.

I am really loving this challenge - it is helping me stick to my goal of doing more around the house and less PC time. Yes, I know - I am ON the PC lol. But, I am trying to spend less time - not NO time lol.

Anyway - I think they came out cute. But, I made some MAJOR mistakes on the pants. So major that I would have to start from scratch. So, I figured most people are not going to notice, and it is not like I am selling them. So, Cora will be wearing an oops pair of pants. Oh well.







DSCN8301

DSCN8348


2 comments:

Leah said...

Gah!! So cute!! You are doing a great job! I just hope you kids continue to take good naps! I know that is the only quiet time in your house all day! Good job! On the pants and on making such a beautiful baby girl!

JCool said...

They look amazing! I too became infatuated with that fabric as soon as I saw it. I bought every single inch they had and really could use more LOL. I am really glad I found your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...