Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to Lil J!

Today is Lil J's 5th Birthday! Wow - that went FAST. We are just having pizza and cake with just us and the girls from next door. We took him to monster jam a few weeks ago as well.

He is going to be so surprised when he comes home and the whole house is decorated. Nothing like last year - but streamers, balloons, etc. But, to a 5 year old - balloons = party. So, I am set.

Since they are doing their Valentine's Party at school today, and not having his school party until Thurday, I wanted him to wear a special outfit today for his birthday. So, I very quickly whipped up a birthday shirt and crown for him. Yeah, I could have made it nicer - but I think it will do it's job.




1 comment:

Leah said...

You're killing me!! And making me look like such a slacker.. I have 1/2 the kids you have and can't manage do do anything! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...