Monday, December 6, 2010

My kids, the clones

OK, I think they look TOTALLY different in these pics, but when I asked my husband - he could not tell at all. I even showed him several pics and he could figure it out.

I think it is prett cool that I have all of Cora's clothes, and that I can *try* to take similar pics. This one however, was totally on accident. I was taking pics of Elsie and when I saw them I realized that I had pics of Cora in the same outfit. When I looked up the pics of Cora, most were in the same exact position. But, at this age, almost EVERY pic in in the same pose. She is just wedged in a corner lol.


1 comment:

Leah said...

Ok, I can tell a difference but barely! I don't know if I would know who was who though! So gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...