Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today Was My Due Date

I can't believe it, today would have been my due date. Now, it is not like I thought I would have ever made to my due date, it is really funny to think about it. Especially since Elsie will be 4 weeks old tomorrow.

She will be 4 weeks old and I still have not written my birth story...oops. Here is the short story: went to the hospital 4 weeks early and had my baby. done lol

Elsie is doing great, and Cora is a great big sister. She just has to work on "do nice" since right now she thinks it means smack your sister in the face.

When I look at the two of them together, it really makes me think of my sisters. I hope the girls grow up like my sisters and I did. We are all pretty close, even now as adults. It makes me smile that I was able to give Cora a sister.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...