Monday, August 30, 2010

Back in the hospital, but this time only a few hours

I was in the hospital from Thurs - Sat for pre-term labor. Was sent home on strict bedrest.

I had way over 20 contractions in a 3 hour period yesterday and had to take the procardia 3x yesterday. Fine. No biggie.

Had to have followup today at the docs today. I will be going 2x a week untl I deliver.

Well, the baby's heartrate was hovering around 218 for a good 10 minutes. I was sent right to the hospital (across the hall basically). She thought it was possible that I was just dehydrated.

So, after 2 bags of fluids and a couple of hours, the heartrate got much better and I was sent home.

Had a couple contractions while on the monitor, but since I have the meds at home, the doc was not too concerned.

The last couple of weeks are gonna be a roller coaster ride

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...