Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ouch

Cora is getting brave with the cruising. She tries to get from one place to another even if those 2 places are pretty far from each other.

Well, today she took it a little too far, and smacked her face right on the glass shelf of the TV table.

OUCH.

The first picture is about an hour after it happened, I really thought it was going to get much worse as the day went on. But, a few hours later at lunch (2nd pic) - not so bad. Still a pretty bad bruise, but not black eye like I thought.

The last pic was NOT when it happened, she was just mad that I would not pick her up. But, that (X10) was what her crying face looked like when she fell LOL.

I am sure this will be the first of MANY MANY bruises, especially since she gets into everything and is starting to really get around.







1 comment:

Mrslmk28 said...

Hello! I am a new follower. You're family is adorable! Reading about your journey is very interesting! My sister is looking into adoption and that is what lead me to your blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...