Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hello, 3rd trimester

I am 27 Weeks today, and depending on how you measure the trimesters, I either started the 3rd trimester a few days ago, today, or will in a few days LOL

I used this site to figure out the days.

Honestly, I think 27 W is the easiest way to figure it out. I know a few days does not make a difference in the grand skeme of things, but a cool milestone non the less.

I am really showing now, no doubting my pregnancy that is for sure. Every day I get more and more uncomfortable. The baby is resting high up in my abdomen, which means sitting up straight makes me not breathe too well. Plus this means more acid reflux, harder time sleeping, harder to hold Cora, etc, etc.

It is crazy, because when you think of it - I had Cora at 37 weeks, which means I could possibly only have about 10 weeks left!!! Wow, that seems so close.

My sister thinks I will deliver in Sept, I have Oct 4th in my head. I was only one day off with my guess for Cora. We will see.

We - um, I mean me, are still working on names. Frank hates each and every name I had on an every expanding list. And, not just "eh, I don't know" but, "NO WAY!" I have added a few more to the list, but he thinks it is too early to talk about names. What????

We picked Cora's name 3 days before she was born. We will probably do the same this time around. But, I would at least like to narrow down a list. Picking names is hard enough. It really does take some time to fall in love with a name that is "on the list".

And, what makes it worse, is that the list is only girls names - since Frank would like a boy named after him, and he is a a jr. I am not fond of this idea - but I guess it is what it is.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...