Thursday, June 17, 2010

22 weeks and 9 Months update

I could have made two separate posts, but not really enough for each one, so I thought I would just combine them.

I am 22 weeks pregnant - wow, that was fast. I can totally feel the baby move now. It went from totally nothing to totally obvious. I still think it is really cool that you can feel a baby moving inside of you.

I keep having dreams (and thoughts) that the baby is a boy. Guess we will have to wait a few months to find out.

Cora is 9 months old now. And, she is officially crawling. On the day she turned nine months, she kinda went forward about an inch or two - basically enough for me to say that she is getting it.

Well, in the last few days she has really mastered the going forward. She is still pretty slow at it, but she gets where she want to go. Look out world, here comes Cora :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...