Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tonight is the night.....

I will be 10 weeks tomorrow - wow, where did the last 6 weeks go?

Anyway, I have been on Prometrium since I found out I was pregnant, so weeks now. My levels were crappy in the begining, but I have no idea how they are now.

When I had my first official pre-natal appointment, the doc told me that I could stop at 9 weeks. But, if I felt more comfortable - I could continue until 10 weeks.

This is such a big step for me. I really believe 100% that the main reason I stayed pregnant with Cora is becuase I increased my dose of the prometrium. This is the same dose that I am on now.

It just makes me so nervous though. Trust me, it is not like I LOVE shoving pills up my lady parts (lol), and always having to wear a liner to bed and all morning. Those things I can really do without. But, I guess it is a crutch of sorts.

This pregnancy is so different that any of the other ones. No bleeding, no cramping, nothing. Just a "normal" pregnancy. I guess I should start seeing it as a normal pregnancy.

So, tonight will be my last night. I guess I will just "worry" about something else for the next 30 weeks.

1 comment:

DrL said...

Yikes! This is a big step. I'm so glad to hear everything is going normally, and hope it continues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...