Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More Pics

EDIT: I totally did not realize that the slide show had music on it - so I am going to delete it for now, and then I will add some pics again later.

I guess I always have my speakers off.

I guess having a newborn and a toddler really takes up some time :) I have not had a second to update my blog on a regular basis - sorry for that. but, to make up for it, here are some pics of my beutiful girl. I took my own announcement pics, which I had so many ideas for - yeah, those ideas went out the window - but I did get some shots that were good enough.

Once I mail the announcement, I will share them here :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love her! So cute!

Lana said...

She is such a little cutie!!! I love the pics!!

Aimee said...

i just found your blog yesterday - and read it from beginning to end. what an amazing story...such a journey you've been on. :) your daughter is beautiful!!! i'm expecting my 1st june 2 (am only a lil over 5 weeks along) so it was great reading through everything...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...