Wednesday, September 9, 2009

And....we have a name :)

Let me tell ya - picking a name has been HARD! Between not being able to find something, not agreeing, and then just not committing, it has just taken forever.

I put a "deadline" on my husband of today and we decided last night.

I just could not believe the rush of emotions that swept over me. I was so excited to have a definate decision and I LOVE the name.

We went back and forth with certain names, loving them, hating them, etc. Then names would come up out of the blue and they would become the favorites. Then change our mind again, etc etc. And we picked a name that WE love.

We have had a boy's name for about 4/5 months, and now we have a girl's name.

And, yup - I will be keeping everyone in suspense.

So, I just wanted to share how excited I am - yipee!!!!!

2 comments:

Megan K said...

How cruel! lol I was really hoping you would tell us, but I guess it won't be too long before he or she is born anyway. :-)

-Megan (julieteve)
meganjustagirl.blogspot.com

DrL said...

That's fantastic! I'm so glad you agreed on one, and you LOVE it.

Now I really hope it's a girl :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...