Thursday, August 27, 2009

35/35

Today is 35/35. I am 35 weeks pregnant and have 35 days left.

But - I am really not 35/35 because I have LESS than 35 days left YAY!!!! So, other than it is cool to see it written like that - it really does not mean anything.

I will be induced no later than 39 weeks; which means I would only have 28 days max left. I have another scan on the 9th. This scan will determine if I am induced at 38(ish) or 39 weeks. I really want to avoid a non-medically necessary c-section, which is why we would do an induction.

I am glad that my doc is ok with me wanting an induction, especially since the baby is probably on the big side. And, yes, I am well aware of the fact that not all inductions lead to vaginal deliveries. I will have a c-sec if medically necessary.

But, all things aside - for some reason I have a date in my head. And of course it happens to be a date that my parents, 2 of my sisters, my mother-in-law, and my very good friend will all be away. So, it is almost like I am destined to have the baby on that day lol.

This date is about 37.5 weeks. OMG that is only 2.5 weeks away. The date has no significance, it is just that I do not think I will make it to any induction date :)

3 comments:

mgrands said...

If I have my way you will wait to have your baby until September 14th. Okay Thanks...

:)

Anonymous said...

I say Sept 12th!!

Kristen said...

I simply cannot believe that your son or daughter is going to be here in less than a month! Where has the time gone????? :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...