Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am evil

Lil J has been cranky all morning. Well, today is visit day. So, as cranky as he has been - I have actually been someehat happy about it.

He is always a great kid, mostly well behaved. But, why can't he be cranky for his visit with his mother???

I was kinda happy that he would probably still be cranky when the visit rolled around at noon.

Well, I guess Karma just kicked me in the ass. Visit was cancelled for today and now I am stuck with the cranky kid.

Lucky for me, Colin seems to be the cranky remedy - how, I have no idea. But, he is calm now while he lays with Colin watching TV. It could be that Lil J is watching TV in the middle of the day (something I do not allow), or that he is chilling with Colin. But, either way, he is quiet now. Well, at least for now :)

1 comment:

Lora said...

LOL, my youngest LOVES my 13 year old daughter. I can't even get her to nap correctly now because she is home and my little one is looking for her all the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...