Saturday, April 11, 2009

What "Brand" of Asian is he??

Lil J is part Korean (1/4). But, you can really only see it in the shape of his eyes. And, it is usually after I tell someone, it is only then that they say, "oh, yeah - I can totally see that" He has light hair, fair skin, & blue eyes - so it really is just the shape of the eyes.

Well, at the Easter Egg Hunt today, someone said (quoted), "um, what brand of asian is he?"
What BRAND? Who the hell says that??? And what difference does it make?

It was the most bizarre question I have ever heard.

I did answer in a non-rude way, but I really wanted to give her a piece of my mind

2 comments:

QueenEsther said...

General Electric. They make EVERYTHING.

Christi said...

BRAND?! yeah, that's a good one, what does it matter anyways?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...