Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wow - I am boring

It is amazing how boring my life really is when I am not going through IF treatments. It is like pulling teeth to come up with something to write on here.

I still have not heard from the investigator to set up the appointment for the state inspection. But, I know that she might be busy and she does have until the end of the month. Heck, I could hear from her on Feb 26th. Well, I am sure it will not go that late. Why, do I know this? Well, because I will call my worker probably 1 week before the 27th if something is not scheduled by then. Yes, I am that annoying person.

It is nice to finally have a specific deadline that I can look forward to. I know there is no guarantee that we will get placement right away, but I am hopeful that we will have a placement by Easter (April 12). That give a month and a half after the latest inspection date of 2-27. Licensing should happen asap after the final state inspection. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...