Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Going away this weekend!

I am super excited. There is a GTG this weekend with wonderful ladies that I met through a national message board. The board is for people who are having a hard time concieiving. I have become close to some of these ladies, even though we have never met.

The GTG is in Chicago, which is cool because I have never been there. There is a bunch of stuff planned for the weekend. But, best of all, I get to meet lots and lots of cool ladies - yay!

I am trying to convience my husband that I need all new clothes for the trip, I don't think he is buying it.

Colin will also be away, be he is going to Williamsburg, VA with the Boy Scouts. Poor hubby will be home all alone for the whole weekend. Although, I doubt he sees it as a bad thing :)

I have been looking forward to this GTG for over a month, and now it is finally here.

5 comments:

Christi said...

Have fun! wish I could go so we could "meet"

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Have a great time at the GTG!! I hope to see pictures when you get back :)

Michelle said...

Have a great time! It sounds like a lot of fun!

Kristen said...

I can't wait to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

I had so much fun getting to meet you this past weekend:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...