Monday, November 3, 2008

Classes Start Today!

When you adopt from the foster care system (at least in our state), it comes with required training. The classes are nine 3-hour classes for a total of 27 hours.

Our first class is today! We were only given the info that the class starts today - so I am not sure if they are once a week, or more than that in a week. So, the classes could be up to 9 weeks long.

But, we are excited. Even more exciting was that my family came over on Sat for my son's b-day and all of us had great conversations about us adopting. A lot of it was like a Q&A session - but it was good to give them the info that we have.

And it is great because the class is actually in my town, so I will probably meet other families that are local to me.

Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...