Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Progesterone came back fine

It is weird, I went in for my 5 dpiui p4 test. The doc just called. The P4 is 15 which is above the 10 that they like to see.

But, he is still having me do Prometrium. Which is fine, like I said once before, I will take as many pills as needed if that means I have a better chance of staying pregnant.

Prometrium will not hurt a pregnancy, in fact - most women who need to supplement will continue to do so until 12 weeks or so.

At least it is only once a day. I hate having to take it in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My clinic says that anything above 15 is fine. It scared me to have such a low level, as normal for most people is above 20. Once I did the vag. supps. my levels went up to the 20's and 30's. That made me feel much better. I personally think 15 is on the low side...that's what my first labs showed. Keep up the supps. Hopefully that level will continue to increase, especially if you are pregnant!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...