Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update to schedule

i went in for b/w today. While I was there I asked about this weekend. I knew they had Sun hours and also knew that Labor day would have reduced hours.

they initially said to come in on Friday for a scan and then they would decide from there. Originally they said that Sunday would probably be the next visit. kind of sucks because we are having a BBQ on Sunday so that would kind of throw a wrench into the mix. But, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Well, they called this afternoon to increase my Follistim and said that I can stim for 3 days and then come in for a scan. This puts me on Sat instead of Friday and then I guess it will be Tuesday.

I am sure they were thinking about the fact that the weekend is coming and a long weekend at that. This works better for me anyway.

Just stinks that I have to drive about an hour to go to the doctors - lucky for me it will be a Sat and hopefully will not hit a lot of traffic.

They increased my Follistim to 125 units each night until the scan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck !! I have had two m/c in the past six months and am hoping to start the follistim in Sept. I have small cysts that are clearing up and then we hope to start the injections.

If you ever want to talk for support you can email me at jdsw02@yahoo.com

Jackie said...

Hey Amy,
I hope everything works out for you! Lots of sticky vibes your way.
BTW, TAG! You're it! Check out my blog- www.notwifezilla.blogspot.com for more info!
Good luck!
Jackie aka notwifezilla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...