Monday, May 12, 2008

Follie Check tomorrow

So, tomorrow is CD11. I will go in for a follie check and to see if I am going to trigger tomorrow. I am almost hoping for a late (cd17) ovualtion beacuse I think my chances will be better.

If I trigger tomorrow night, I have to jump my husband tomorrow. Which of course in the perfect world would not be a problem. But, I am staying at my mom's house tomorrow night because I have an early flight the next day. So, it will really be just "doing the deed" - which sometime my husband has issues with.

I can't stay home tomorrow night because my flight is at 6:45 am on Wednesday and I live about 1 1/2 hours from the airport. My mom, on the other hand, lives 20 minutes.

I will also be talking to my RE about the clomid Side Effects. If this cycle does not work, then I will ask for something else. It is the visual side effects that bother me the most.

So, I am hoping that I am totally NOT ready tomorrow and maybe I can make it until CD 17. If I make it that late, then I will have an IUI on the day that I get back.

But, you be honest, I think there is a good chance that I might be ready tomorrow....I kind of have that feeling - like my ovaries are full.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...