Friday, March 7, 2008

My bank SUCKS ASS!!!!!!

I hate my bank. HATE them!! We applied for a loan over a month ago. A loan that was supossed to take a week to ten days.

We kept getting dicked around. We would turn one paper in and then they would call us 2 days later and say we needed something else. They did this about 4 times. Paperwork was lost which cost us a week, yeah we were real happy about that one.

Then we had to pay off a debt that is not even ours. We made it from our account at the same bank - so that they could see right away that it was done. I guess that was not good enough. This held it up for 3 more days.

So, FINALLY we close on the loan on Monday (3-3); we were told that it has to go through this 3 day wait period crap and that the money would be deposited into a separate account on Thursday (yesterday). The loan officer said that the amount can then be transferred into our checking account the next day (today).

Well, wouldn't you know it - it STILL is not done. It was supossed to be done first thing. We keep checking our account and there is nothing. I call the bank and it goes right to voice mail.

Now we have our contractor calling and asking for more money. I don't blame him - he has basically been working for free for 3 weeks. We did not want to write a check today because we KNEW this would probably happen.

I really HATE this bank!!!!!! I am tempted to take all of our money out of there!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I can't belive they are dicking you around like that. I hope the loan goes through soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...