Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 13 Scan and Bloodwork

Went in today for U/S and B/W. Today is cd13.

I have 2 measurable follicles.

Left - 14 mm (seems pretty small to me)
Right - 20 mm (big enough - I have no idea)

So, I was given my "collection cup" and the doctor will call this afternoon when my bloodwork comes back. The Doc will let me know when to trigger with the Ovidrel. So, I guess depending on my LH level, my IUI could be as early as tomorrow or anytime until Thursday. So, we will have to wait and see.

I googled "mature follicle size" and it seems like you need at least 18mm - but 20 still seems small to me. And the 14 is really small. So, hopefully both will grow nice and big so when I trigger I have at least 1 really good one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...