Monday, January 7, 2008

No big win for me :(

I lost all but $4 that I broght with me to Atlantic City. I know you have to think that you are coming home with no money, but most people are hopeful that they will gome home winning SOMETHING.

On another note, last week I posted that my AC trip would fall on CD 13, 14, & 15. Last month I got a postive OPK on day 19 and 20, so if I ovulated it was propably on CD 19. I was hoping that it would be the same this month......especially since I would not be around on CD 13,14 & 15.

So, I took a OPK on the 11th and 12th....maybe it is the brand, because it seems like it is possibly positive most of the time. I am using the Answer Strip OPKs. I am actually using the answer and a cheapie internet one. Well, on CD 12 I got what looked like a possible positive OPK (lines looked to be the same color) on the Answer and a clearly negative on the internet cheapie (used the same "sample") - so to be on the safe side, we DTD on Thursday (CD12).

I got the same results on CD13, 14, & 15 - so either the Answer brand is just really sensitive and has hard to tell negatives or the cheapies ones are crappy.

Last month when I got the very positive OPK on the answer.....it was a very obvious positive. So, I will still do OPKs until both the Answer Brand and the Internet Cheapie are both the same result.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...