Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm sure this cycle is a bust

I am 12 dpo and it still is a BFN. I have been cramping since I got the postive OPK so I doubt this cycle is going to work. I just don't feel it. I know, I know, you are not out until you get your period, but I am counting this cycle as a bust.

Next cycle will be my first IUI. So, if this cycle is busted, at least we are moving foward with treatments.

Speaking of which. First a disclaimer - yes, I know it is great to have IF insurance...I am very greatful for that. There are so many woman that have to pay our of pocket...which is going to make the following complaint seem petty. But, it is still a frustration that I am dealing with. I KNOW others who have to pay out of pocket have to deal with so much more.

Only part of my meds are available through my local pharmacy. All injectables are only covered by a "mail-order" pharmacy. And only one.

So, in the past two weeks I have been dealing with crappy customer service reps. I have gotten mis-information, call disconnects, flat out rudeness, etc. Thank God I decided to fill the meds right away instead of waiting for the actual IUI cycle. It has taken 10 days to finally receive confirmation that the meds are covered and will be shipped to me. If I waited until CD1 or CD2 to order the meds, (and based on the same turn-around time) my meds would only get here on the day that I would need to start them (approx day 12/13). So, frustrating.

Plus, don't these people know that IF makes people (well me at least) total biotches?!?!?! I just can't deal with crappy customer service at this time.

I do have to say that once I got a hold of the IF customer Service area - well, all was well. She calmed me down. When over some mis-information. You can tell that only the nice people work in the IF area.

So, at least the meds are on their way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...