Thursday, January 17, 2008

Accuracy of Early Pregnancy Tests

I know you can test as early as 10 DPO and get a possible +HPT. I love to test early. In 15 months I have only gotten negative results. Of course I get disappointed, but I guess if the result was postive I would be glad that I knew so early.

So, here is a list of the accuracy of early HPTs

HPT Accuracy Results Percentages: (Based on a 25mIU sensitive test)
10 dpo : 35%
11 dpo : 51%
12 dpo : 62%
13 dpo : 68%
14 dpo : 74%
15 dpo : 80%
16 dpo : 88%
17 dpo : 92%

I am only 8DPO so I still have a few days before I can possibly test. But, I will probably only use the internet cheapies for a few days and then use the FRER later on and only if I get a positive on the cheapies.

2 comments:

Maria (MKC101103) said...

My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

We need an anthem...
"Waiting is the Hardest Part"

That's a song, right? By Tom Petty? Or am I totally making that up?? LOL.

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Now I'll reply to your comment...

I love the Craft-a-Week idea. I totally agree about the first week going fast and then time comes to a screetching halt. Glad I'm not alone. LOL.

Good luck testing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...