Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm gonna make a list

Every year I make the same old New Year's resolutions. And just like everyone else in the world, I break them by January 15th.

This year I want to make a list - not a resolution, but a list of realistic things that I would like to do in 2008. I am sure that the list will include stuff like lose weight, but I think it might be things like "grow and mantain my nails"; "plan Just Us days for me and Colin"; stuff that can be realisticly acheived and that will make me happier.

Ok - so I have 2 (above) so I hope by the end of the year, I will have a ton.

Suggestions are welcome!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

My Suggestions:

Date night for you and DH (one a month is good but one a week is amazing!)

Time for yourself. Your a mom and a woman and I am sure there are times you completly neglect yourself (I know I do). Spend some time by yourself working on you!


Good luck with the list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...